Challenge Info...

Saturday, January 13, 2018

A Big Welcome to our Newest Design Team Members!

Hey there folks! I'm pleased to announce that we have two new members joining our team full time.

Helen N., from Made by Helen,  and Lori S., from My Happy Life,will officially be joining us for the start of the next challenge. I thought that it would be nice to get to know them a little bit before that time.


http://craftinghelen.blogspot.com/

My name is Helen and I live in a small town called West Kirby which is in the north west of Britain - the nearest big city to us is Liverpool.  I work for an organisation called The Abbeyfield Society which is a world-wide charity providing care for older people.  I'm an Activities Coordinator and I work in a care home and two sheltered houses providing activities for the residents.  We craft, play dominoes, do crosswords and do chair exercises as well as enjoying music and films together.  I've been making cards for many years and love stamping, working with digi stamps and colouring with Promarkers.  I'm really looking forward to being part of the Scribbles Designs team.

 You can visit Helen at her personal blog



 http://loriannie670.blogspot.com/

Hello! My name is Lori and I live in Missouri with my husband and our two sons. My husband and I have been married for almost 28 years and we have a daughter (27) and two sons (19 and 17). My daughter is married to her high school sweetheart and they have a daughter (4) that I get the pleasure of keeping during the day while her Mommy teaches.

I was introduced to scrapbooking by my sister who bought me a Creating Keepsakes magazine when my oldest son was born back in 1998. I have been hooked ever since! Card making soon followed and I love how quick and easy they can be to make.

I love to spend time in my craft room creating - it is what really relaxes me after a long day.I have a pretty clean and simple style, but I do love to add some layers once in awhile, too.

I am so excited and honored to be a part of the Scribbles Designs Design Team and I can't wait to get started!

 You can visit Lori at her personal blog

Please join me in welcoming Helen and Lori to our team! If you have a chance, why not pop over and say hi! You can find each of their personal blogs either by clicking on their name header or their blog address listed above.
Would you like to join our team? Don't forget that our DT Call is still going on until Feb. 15th and we'd love to bring on some additional members. You can find all the details you need in order to apply by clicking HERE.
Before I go, be certain to join us again on Monday, January 15th, when we'll be back with a new challenge and the start of our 5th Birthday Party Blowout! There will be lots of extra prizes for you to win so be sure to come and see us then.

Happy crafting until that time!!! 


3 comments:

  1. Welcome Helen and Lori, so glad to have you both on the team. You made some awesome card to inspire us during your GDT time. Looking forward to see more of your creations!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Corrected typing!)
    Welcome, Helen and Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you think!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin